Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Congratulations and Best Wishes

To White Nationalists, the Alt-Right, and White People in general, my congratulations on the election of your preferred candidate, Donald Trump. I also offer my best wishes for your future happiness and success. My opinions on what this election means and what the future holds for you are all documented on this blog. You have no need for me to repeat them, and I have no desire to do so any longer. To quote the favorite television program of my youth, with all the irony my Dark and Terrible God knows to be evident in my final reference for this project, "Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine."

***********************************************************************************

 A thought for 04.07.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment