Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Secret Nazee Base Discovered in the Arctic!

5. Trump: Clinton's foreign policy plan would start WWIII
Nice try - but regardless of what you promise, I won't vote for her either, no matter how good it sounds.

4.  Woman Sues KFC Because Ad Showed Too Much Chicken
She wants $20 million because her bucket of chicken was not as plentiful as depicted in the ad. This story really is a triumph of MultiKulturalism. It unites the dietary concerns of the morbidly obese and niggers with the litigation instincts of kikery.

3. How White Nationalists Learned To Love Donald Trump
This article takes more time to describe the transformation of White Whateverists from despising Trump to worshiping him than any White Whateverist who underwent that transformation spent considering their own hypocrisy.

2. Nurse is charged with killing EIGHT patients between ages 75 and 96 in Canadian retirement homes
And she looks surprisingly like that midget kikess from Poltergeist

 1. Secret Nazee Base Discovered in the Arctic!
Top secret Nazi military base discovered near the North Pole
The outpost had to be abandoned after the staff was poisoned with parasites from eating raw polar bear. And yet, these are the same people who are supposed to be living in the Hollow Earth with UFO's waiting to return to reconquer the surface world. They have as much chance of doing that as Trumpling White Whateverists do of saving what remains of their race (see story 3).


 
And on that note, I am taking off the rest of the week from this blog. I have been posting daily for over 3 years now, and it is well past time to reconsider.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I hope you won't stop writing completely. But I'm saying that for myself so you are free to ignore me. I hope you will have a good "vacation", Mr Arlott, you've certainly deserved and earned it.

    Hah. I would like to see this supposed WWIII; I'm sure one will happen sooner or later but I have my doubts about who is going to fight it and for what.

    I don't have much to say about any of the news you decided to link but:

    "--or just to make them look like idiots by association."

    This got a laugh out of me.

    “He has enough money to avoid the jews manipulators trying to buy him, like the rest of the GOP,” one Stormfront poster wrote.

    And this made me think; perhaps he has no need to avoid them since he's in bed with them? Oops, it's his daughter but never mind.

    As for the white nationalists' Trump worship I read something worth quoting:

    "Except: when we willingly abandon our critical thinking to follow a leader, we also lose the ability to infer what the leader means, as opposed to says. This is the unintended consequences of leadership: we collectively misinterpret him the same way."

    http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2009/03/the_special_circumstance_which.html

    This is the link to the original article. I don't think whoever wrote that blog was aware of racial issues but I think he certainly had a clear view of mass media and the folly of crowds and people.

    http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2011/08/the_wisdom_of_crowds_turns_int.html

    I think this, too, was worth reading.

    - Different Anon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Different Anon,

      For the moment, I am still hanging around. I haven't figured out what I want to do with this blog yet.

      Excellent links, thank you! I'm afraid we're dealing with an even more primal stupidity among the sheep following the orange fuhrer. Trump has no idea what he means, which means he cannot be misinterpreted. Everything he says is open to interpretation, and every interpretation is inevitably wrong because it looks for substance in a void.

      Delete
  2. Be back though buddy, 'cos you're doing a top job...and often doing it hilariously!
    Scott.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Scott,

      Thank you. I am still hanging around at the moment, trying to think of the best use for this speck of "The Cyber".

      Delete