Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Hipster Faggot Arrested for Burning Kwanian Flag - No Charges

'The gun didn't kill my boy. I did': Father grieves son he accidentally shot
Let me throw a bone to the SJW dogs: White Privilege is not needing your right to remain silent after accidentally shooting your kid.

The Hillary Clinton Email Case Will Never Be Over
Yes, it will. The Mass Media are like babies - they assume that what is in front of them will always be there, and what isn't is gone forever.

Saudi Arabia's oil reserves: how big are they really?
I have been hearing about peak oil for decades. Can we get this thing rolling please?

‘Ghost Town’ With Spooky Backstory Now for Sale
I think we have the perfect spook buyer in mind - someone get Craig Cobb to put down his watermelon and get out his EBT card.

Illinois Man Is Arrested After Burning U.S. Flag, Won't Face Charges
"Man" is too strong a word. Still, I support this hipster faggot's "right" to free speech. It is disgusting how Chalkies froth at the mouth when a Kwanian flag is burned. But if a couple of muds sets a Chalky on fire the White response is ...

No comments:

Post a Comment