Thursday, May 19, 2016

CDN Ranked #1 on Google for Impregnating Negresses

These 5 Facts Explain Why Venezuela Could Be on the Brink of Collapse
Why do you need five? The fact that it is filled with muds should be enough of an explanation.

Oklahoma legislature passes bill making it a felony to perform abortions
Better also make it illegal for pregnant women to buy coat hangers as well.

Connecticut Says It Can Automatically Register Voters Without Legislative Approval
Sure, why not? May as well cast their votes for them as well. Rigging the election after the fact is so inefficient.

Sports Authority to close all remaining stores
Guess nobody respected their authority.

CDN Ranked #1 on Google when image searching with the term "Impregnating Negresses"
Great. Almost ten years at this spot on the interwebs and that is the traffic Google is sending me. Why do I even bother looking at the search terms people use to find my blog? It is so disturbing - as I previously detailed here. Of course I know why I look at the search terms, because it is also hilarious. Here's another relevant image:

No comments:

Post a Comment