Saturday, May 07, 2016

Apparently, God's Plan Involves Beaner Zika-Babies

Continuing with yesterday's theme of brown Life Unworthy of Life, let's meet a 17-year-old beanerette who has decided God wants her to have a Zika-infected baby.

A pregnant Connecticut teen who tested positive for the Zika virus has decided to carry her baby to full term despite the risks of birth defects. "I'm not happy that my baby is going to be born with Zika but God has given me a miracle," Sara Mujica tells PEOPLE. [...]

Mujica and her fiancé, Victor Cruz, 19, learned they were pregnant on March 14 – just four days after she started exhibiting symptoms of the Zika virus, which has been linked to severe birth defects, including microcephaly. [...]

The teen believes she contracted the virus while visiting her fiancé in Choloma, Honduras, where he currently lives. Then, on May 2, Mujica's mother received the news that her daughter's Zika test results came back positive. "My mom called me hysterically crying, she told me her heart was breaking for me," Mujica says. "I was in shock."  [...]


The teen says she and her fiancé deliberated whether or not to keep the baby given the risks. "I mean it's a hard choice, I don't know exactly how I'm going to bring up a child with a disability," she says. "But I am Catholic and I believe that I must raise the child that God gave me."  

O.K., that's enough. My capacity to choke back my own venom is not limitless. I'm sure many of you can guess the first target of my venom. Sure Sara, you're such a good Catholic that you won't abort your Zika baby. But you are not enough of a good Catholic to resist fucking outside of wedlock. Spare me the indignant, don't judge lest ye be judged bullshit. Your God is the father of injustice, and I wouldn't expect a fair trial from him. Also, spare me your two wrongs don't make a right bullshit, when the majority of Christians today don't find sex out of marriage a "wrong" to begin with. You mindless fuckers just do whatever the hell you want, and let God sort it out afterward anyway. You don't need rationalization, let alone reason. Hence we have joys like Zika and HIV to contend with. Now back to the farce, already in progress ...


Now, Mujica is trying to raise the money she needs to return to the United States sooner than her current return ticket so she can seek the healthcare recommended by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. [...] She's also working to secure a visa so that her fiancé can come back with her. "He's helping me with anything and everything possible and I'm going to really feel alone without him," she says.[...] Mujica and her fiancé have set up a GoFundMe to help support their baby. 

Now for the fun part. Unlike many GoFundMe sob stories, Sara Mujica's story doesn't have all the proper elements to be a smashing success. Her story alienates Leftists, because it appeals to Catholic anti-abortion sentiment. Her story alienates observant Catholics, because she is a slut. Her story alienates right-wing anti-abortion types, because she is a beaner trying to bring her spic baby daddy to the U.S. That pretty much leaves her with 1) born-again White Christian cucks, and they aren't likely to pick-up the story from People magazine, and 2) other beaners, and they have their own </= 17-year-old pregnant daughters in need of Zika-baby donations. The result is 24 hours after her story was posted, she has raised a total of $200 out of the $50,000(!) she wants. At that's what she wants without even knowing if her child will be born disabled! What a greedy cunt! Now, this is not to say support won't increase once the White Christian cucks find out about it, but for now she gets to face comments such as these:


Nice. But honestly, we should hope she gets the money she requests from the cucks, because it will reduce the tax burden on those of us who will have to finance her baby whether or not it is born disabled. Of course, it would be better to hope God has a miraculous slippery staircase he intends to bless her with before her Zika baby emerges from her nethers.

3 comments:

  1. It is a losing game with these third world apes, the do gooders can spend billions educating them on what to do bit they won't listen

    For example muslims don't like toilet paper,Africans like to have sex with goats,also the filthy kikes can't use toilet paper on shabbat day,so if the joo eats too much gefilte and shits his pants what is he to do?

    Obviously this disgusting behaviour spreads bacteria and generates new viruses, don't get me started on the dotheads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, please - tell me what you really think!

      Delete
  2. I am ever amazed, as a godless Heathen, by how god's true believers seem to hold him/it/them in the deepest contempt of all people.

    ReplyDelete