Monday, April 11, 2016

Impassioned Crackeress Declares War on Social Media

In the following odd video, a large hillbilly woman shoots her children's mobile devices immediately after declaring, "I hereby denounce the effects that social media have on my children, their disobedience and disrespect." How delightful.

"I also take back my role as parent." she says. And there it is. So either she asexually reproduced or there is no father around. The latter could explain why one of her brood continually tells her to fuck herself while she declares she refuses to be cursed. Given her almost biblical intonation, I cannot rule out the possibility that she actually believes she killed the entire internet with this sacrifice.

So, continuing with my theme of things White people should not do, add this to the list, please. To clarify - try not to waste your money buying these devices for your children in the first place. And should you have already made that mistake, consider confiscation, in lieu of electronicide.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, this was on all the network morning shows. Also, some ex-feetsball player-- not even a "star player"-- gets shot by another ape in New Orleans, and the media spends 3 days talking about it. Apes shoot apes every day in New Orleans, but THIS?! Everybody knows feetsball players are the HEROES in Murica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for rehashing morning show fodder, though perhaps the unfiltered f-bombs will make the video a little more humorous.

      When I read that Will Smith had been shot and killed, I was thrilled. Then I found out it was some niggerball Will Smith and not the Fresh Princess and I was dreadfully disappointed.

      Delete
  2. Oh, no problem rehashing. As for America's mudshark dream hunk, yeah, wouldn't that be great? Failing that, his weird niglet Willow would be a good stand-in for being ventilated by a .45.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird niglet Willow is a hilarious understatement! That whole bloodline seems to have been concocted in a Hollyweird-transexual-kike laboratory to create mudblood MultiKult super freaks to wage war against civilization via the Mass Media.

      Delete