Sunday, September 20, 2015

Arizona Freeway Shooting Suspect in Custody

PHOENIX -- Police arrested a man Friday for a string of seemingly random freeway shootings in Phoenix, adding that they had linked the man's gun to four of the 11 cars hit.
Leslie Allen Merritt Jr., 21, was arrested at a Walmart in Glendale, a suburb west of Phoenix at about 7 p.m.
LINK

Leslie Allen Merritt. Let's take a look.



My, doesn't he have child-bearing hips. Leslie, Ladie's Home Journal recommends against both horizontal stripes and printing your clothing size (in this case "2XL") directly on the front of your pantsuit, but I suppose you didn't have much choice. So what do you have to say for yourself? Quoting:

"All I have to say is I'm the wrong guy. I tried telling the detectives that. My gun's been in the pawn shop the last two months. I haven't even had access to a weapon,"

I don't believe you, Nero. However, I trust that law enforcement will sort this all out.

4 comments:

  1. Leroy and jamal will have lots of fun with Leslie
    Just slap on some make up,with an ass that fat and wide it's like there fucking Kim kardashian

    Why is tubby not being described as a white supremacist? That's usually what the kike media do,like with the batman cinema shooter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here Leslie is with earrings, getting ready for his first cell date ... er, mate ... or both ... whatever: http://laparadadigital.com/fotos/Leslie%20Allen%20Merritt%20Jr.jpg

      I too wondered why there was no political angle tied to the shooting. The mass media are falling down on the job, not to try to link him to the Tea Party, or Donald Trump, or White Whateverism. His wife looks like some sort of beaner to me, perhaps that explains it.

      http://dailycome.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Police-Arrest-21-year-old-Leslie-Allen-Merritt-Jr-2.jpg

      Delete
  2. No, over at Infidel Blogger's Alliance (well-known Kike blog) they're speculating that the well-trimmed mustache and full beard are ALL clear indications of a white jihadi. Make of that what you will.
    (The child-bearing hips and Ladies Home Journal comments made me cry!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cry with laughter, and not from bitter experience, I hope.

      Leslie is a jihadi because of his neck beard? In that case, half of the White douchebags in their first semester of college must be part of the global jihad as well.

      Delete