Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Did a nigger invent the stoplight?

Today, Google's homepage displayed this graphic:

 
The first thing I wondered seeing this was, "I wonder if they are going to link to a story about how the traffic light was supposedly invented by a black man." Surprisingly, they did not. Now where would I have gotten the impression that a nigger invented the traffic light?



It wasn't until I was halfway thru my indoctrination in the Amerikwan public schools that Black History month was force-fed to my classmates and me as a mandatory observation. It had existed well before that time, but one magic year (incidentally it was the year after my county's school system turned Christmas songs and plays into Holiday songs and plays) we were all forced to write a book report on a randomly assigned nigger. Each report was read aloud to the class, and from these reports, I learned that peanut butter, the gas mask, and traffic lights were invented by niggers. I was neither impressed nor doubting, but extremely bored throughout those presentations.

Over time, pop culture informed me that Negro George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter. I can't remember how I became aware of this fact, but it eventually resulted in me writing an early CDN comedy news story about George Washington Carver inventing a mechanical wife made out of peanut butter.

As for the traffic light and gas mask, I had been taught that the supposed inventor of those devices was Negro Garrett Morgan. After having learned that I was lied to about peanut butter, I simply assumed I had probably been lied to about every other nigger invention as well. This was because, in the years following my exit from the indoctrination camp (public school), I had become aware of the nefarious goings-on of the MultiCult, and its "Diversity" agenda, which required that truth be politically correct, even if it meant replacing truth with lies.

 So, did a nigger invent the stoplight or not? All signs point to caution.

 If we head over to BlackInventor.com, we read:

Many of the world's most famous inventors only produced one major invention that garnered recognition and cemented their prominent status. But Garret Augustus Morgan, one of the country's most successful African-American inventors, created two – the gas mask and the traffic signal.

But, if we head over to History.com, we read:

[...]1923, the U.S. Patent Office grants Patent No. 1,475,074 to 46-year-old inventor and newspaperman Garrett Morgan for his three-position traffic signal. Though Morgan’s was not the first traffic signal (that one had been installed in London in 1868), it was an important innovation nonetheless: By having a third position besides just “Stop” and “Go,” it regulated crossing vehicles more safely than earlier signals had.

Ah. So he actually patented the middle light of the traffic light. That's a bit more of a conceptual redesign, rather than an invention. I think that had I instead been told "Garrett Morgan invented the middle traffic light" I would have been kind of amused, even at my young age. It would kind of be like being told he invented the idea of putting strawberry as the third flavor of Neapolitan ice cream. It would be an oddly specific innovation for which to assign credit.

And what about the gas mask? Nope, he didn't invent that either. What he invented was a safety hood you put over your head, while a tube dangled down to the floor to avoid inhaling smoke at standing height. It was meant to be useful to fire fighters. Now compare Garrett's1916 safety hood to a gas mask the British were issuing to their soldiers in the trenches of WWI in 1916, and the absurdity of this lie becomes even clearer:


So, my public school education was 0/3 during the first Black History month it celebrated. I'm sure, with the popularizing of the nigger-invented Super Soaker in the 1990's, the curriculum has become more Negro-Water-Sports-Centric.

And as for Garrett Morgan - a black man may not have invented the stoplight, but we can rest assured a black man invented carjacking people at a stoplight.

5 comments:

  1. The only thing blacks have invented :

    Aids by fucking farm animals, and because condoms are whitey juju
    Ebola by being filthy subhumans
    Rap music, with alot of help from the shekelbergs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RE: Rap Music

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR8qtxts1jY

      Delete
  2. fucking hell man, I got here googling the Subhumans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve jobs did not invent the cell phone, but his his innovation to the existing product revolutionized how we use it today. Same with Garrett Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yet, for some mysterious reason, children aren't annually being lied to in the month of February by their teachers telling them that Steve Jobs *invented* the cellphone.

      Now why do you think that is?

      Delete