Saturday, July 11, 2015

#ShitFlagChallenge


It was kind of inevitable that once the leftists were done unleashing their two minutes of hate on the Confederate Battle flag, they would return to their old pastime of desecrating Old Glory. However, they didn't just return to said pastime, they revamped it in a most foul way. Quoting:



‘I AM WIPING MY ASS WITH YOUR SH-T FLAG': This Black Chick Does The Unforgivable Things like the #ShitFlagChallenge are just normal and commonplace in Obamaland now. This chick, known as ‘Nocturnas Libertus’ on Facebook, posted this picture on her Facebook page. 

I am uncertain why anyone would be surprised by this behavior. Chalkies just keep giving in to every demand the leftists make, and taking the blame whenever the leftists need a scapegoat. Where do you think this stops except with the total obliteration of The West? You know, just because people say the slippery slope is a logical fallacy, doesn't mean it doesn't have very real consequences.

4 comments:

  1. Here is one white man's response to negroes desecrating the flag.

    http://i.imgur.com/e3oeyBd.jpg
    I apologize if this is a repost as I wasn't signed at the time and don't know it the first one was submitted after signing in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hilarious! I wonder what he'll do when he finds out about this hashtag campaign?

      Delete
  2. With your "Chalky" comment it's pretty clear you've outed yourself. You're from the Brit Isles, your past evasiveness notwithstanding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize if I seem evasive, but I assure you that I am a Murikan, and was once proud of my country. I put Britain on a pedestal as the land of my ancestors, but I have lost that pride as well. Admittedly though, it is still more painful for me to think of the British Isles falling to brown invaders than of America falling, so perhaps I am a redcoat at heart.

      Delete