Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Kike Kills Himself After Being Accused of Racism

 

This story is a victory on so many levels, it is difficult to know just where to start the parade. Let's begin with the backstory, quoting:

In a post that gained popularity last week, a black Israeli woman wrote of her experiences at a PIBA [immigration] office in Tel Aviv, where she felt her treatment had been tinged with racism. She recounted arriving at the office with her three young children to obtain a passport for her son, only to meet an incredibly long line of people waiting their turn. She was then told by a young couple of a second short queue for parents with young children. When she attempted to join this line, however, she was rebuffed by the clerk, who told her to go stand at the regular line. [...]

The woman then asked to speak with the manager, [Ariel] Ronis. “I told him exactly what happened, and that I felt I was being discriminated against due to my skin color… that all I ask is to be treated equally to all the other mothers who come in, no more but no less.

“He told me that if I was complaining of discrimination I should ‘get out of his sight,'” she said. The woman added that the incident caused her to cry and lamented what she said was an ongoing feeling of racist attitudes in society, and now by the state as well.

Victory 1: A kike is accused of racism by a nigger, victim of his people's own invention. Her story went viral, and resulted in several media interviews for the nigger-ess. Meanwhile, thousands of internet outrage-appropriators assisted in spreading the story and condemning Ronis. And his response? Victory 2: The kike killed himself, because he could not endure being trumped by a nigger. Victory 3: The kike used his last written testimony to reveal everything that is wrong with Western culture's obsession with the only sin they still recognize: racism.  Continuing to quote from the linked article above:

Shortly before taking his own life, Ariel Ronis wrote in a Facebook post that he had been wronged by the masses, told his side of the story, and urged people to consider the effects of their actions and words on social media.[...]

“Two days ago a woman came to the office to get service,” he recounted. “At the time I was assisting other people. She demanded the service immediately and instantly began shouting that not receiving it was racism.”

He had always espoused treating all people equally, regardless of religion or origin, he explained, even publishing a book on the subject and forming an organization dedicated to “equality between all citizens, especially minorities, and their integration into a homogenous Israeli society.

“And here this woman was accusing me of racism. I told her to stop right there. I would not have her take that route. Not in my office. [...] Not everything you want but don’t get is racism,” he said.

Read that again: Not everything you want but don’t get is racism. That's an astonishing bit of truth coming from a member of the tribe that has used accusations of "Racism!" to silence anyone who does not give them everything they demand. Now, on to Victory 4: The kike admitted that his life of anti-racist do-goodery meant nothing when the SJW witch-hunters decided to destroy said life, and that, had he been in their shoes, he probably would have done the same.


“All of my work over the course of my entire life was swept away instantly, ended momentarily by someone asked to stand in line like everyone else,” he said. “The sharers continued… to fire their arrows at me, not stopping for a moment to question (themselves).

“I hardly blame them. I too would have been appalled at such a post and perhaps would have clicked my tongue and shared (it) self-righteously, without considering the consequences,” he added.

By my Dark And Terrible God Of ironY, that is another incredible admission. It has all the delicious irony of when the revolution turns on itself and eats its own

And now, the capstone, Victory 5: The niggeress apologized for her actions in such a passive-aggressive, guilt-tripping, accusatory way, that she could have won the Stereotypical Jewish Mother of the Year award:

As for the woman, she wrote on Sunday: “This morning I woke up to one of the worst pieces of news I had ever heard. I am dreadfully sorry for the loss of life. For years I have experienced discrimination in Israel. On the only occasion in which I told my story a man was hurt. There is no one more sorry than me. If I could (go back), I would have remained silent this time as well.”
 


Clap, Clap, Clap - well done. His suicide means that you remain the victim. Holy fucking crap. Again, this nigger-ess demonstrates she is the most Jewish person in the world. She has mastered the art of victimhood to a point undreamed of by the kikes who invented said art. And the proof? A kike killed himself rather than live another moment in a world where he was not the biggest victim. This is the future. The Jews will destroy themselves by destroying the West. Open Borders for Israel.

2 comments: