Thursday, June 11, 2015

Social Media: Helping to Get You Fired Since 2004

Earlier this week, a white teacher was fired after she posted this on her Facebook account regarding the McKinney nigger pool party incident:

CHMh7QcUIAECSri_npsqmr 
 I suppose she was no longer in need of gainful employment, and felt that decades of education and experience really needed squandering.

Meanwhile, in Chicago, a niggeress was fired from her job at the zoo after she posted this while at work:
 




I have no interest debating whether or not these females deserved what they got, or if one was more or less deserving than the other. I just want to point out where we are as a civilization in our hysteria over race.

In both cases, there was no violence involved, no face-to-face confrontation, no call to action, and no evidence of actual discriminatory behavior in relation to their crimethink. So, what I want to know from you taxpayers is - are you really so offended by this that you feel the proper redress is to render these two unemployable burdens of the state?

8 comments:

  1. An ape working at a zoo?
    I congratulate the officer for stomping the nigger,at least this was nipped in the Bud and there wasn't a massive chimpout

    #blackpoolpartiesmatter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I was thinking the same thing. I didn't realize being an ape at the zoo was a paying gig.

      Delete
  2. I am not so offended I thought they should have been fired, but look at it from the prospective off the business owner, suppose you have an employee that engages in behavior that could potentially alienate a sizable section of your customer base even if it is off the clock, I think the business owner has a right to look out for what is in their best interest by firing that employee if it has the potential to cost them business. I do think people have a right to express their opinion, they just may not want to do it in a way where millions of people could see it, like posting it online for the whole world to see, and if you are going to do that you may want to do it anonymously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello william, thank you for your comment.

      The business owner should probably take more time to look at the supervisor of that sub-ape and ask how this behavior could have happened in the first place. See monkey with its phone out - write monkey up. It could have helped curb that behavior.

      I'm not faulting the business for its hiring and firing practices. What I want is for people to consider the consequences of being so easily offended that businesses feel they have to fire people to squelch public outrage. If every dipshit with a Facebook account that has an offensive post or comment on it was simultaneously fired, half the population under 35 would be instantly unemployed.

      Personally, I want that niggeress to keep her dead-end job, so my tax money doesn't have to fund her unemployment.

      Delete
  3. check out this video, african imported ape attempts to muh dik white women, when they refuse the kike calls them racist,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q2aqmSqBiE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is beyond pathetic. Good for her for telling him to fuck off.

      Delete
  4. I permanently deleted my Facebook years ago when Anonymous was beginning its McCarthy style anti racist witch hunts, I made a wise choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, that was a wise choice. May others follow your lead.

      Delete