Friday, January 02, 2015

A Conversation with Lurlene

Today I had a conversation with a White woman I will call Lurlene.

Lurlene is a friendly, middle-aged, snaggle-toothed, thick-bodied, worker ant with nothing going for her except that she toils at a well-above-average pace. She is poorly educated, and I daresay willfully ignorant. She has a racial swarthiness I attribute to the darker, more southerly regions of Europe, where the wild Moors once roamed or landed. Regardless, Lurlene is White on the government census, and will say she is White when she compares her own strong work ethic with the lack of work ethic among the Negro proles beside whom she toils.

So what is Lurlene to you, my White Whateverist reader(s)?
1) An equal, regardless of class or lack thereof?
2) Less than equal, but still a member of the race worthy of migrating to the future Whiteopia?
3) White Trash - a lesser element not worth saving?
4) Dunno. You're too much of a pussy to render judgment on one of God's creatures.

Keep that answer in mind as we proceed.

Let me give you a transcript of a conversation I had with Lurlene when she entered my office to empty the trash.
AA: Hello, Lurlene.
Lurlene: Hurmmmp?
AA: Hel...
Lurlene: Hi.
AA: Did you have a nice holiday?
Lurlene: Yep. See muh ring. (She flashes a thin gold ring with a small diamond).
AA: Very nice. A gift?
Lurlene: To muhself, yurp.
AA: Did your kids come home for Christmas?
Lurlene: Yea, and muh gran-daughter. (Finished with the trash).
AA: That's nice. (Ready for her to leave).
Lurlene: I got my son shoes, and he didn't want to try them on.
AA: Why is that?
Lurlene: He's em-bur-assed 'bout his feet.
AA: Why? Does he have six toes?
Lurlene: Yeah.

:::STOP::: Adrean - did you really ask this woman if her son had six toes, and did she respond, yeah?
Yes...I asked...and yes...she answered in the affirmative...and yes I am still employed ... for the moment.

Quiz Time again - what is Lurlene to you, my White Whateverist reader(s)?
1) An equal, regardless of class or her lack of class?
2) Less than equal, but still a member of the race worthy of migrating to the future Whiteopia?
3) White Trash - a lesser element not worth saving?
4) Dunno. You're too much of a pussy to render judgment on one of God's creatures.

Continuing the conversation :::RESUME:::
AA: Oh...
Lurlene: Yeah, had six fingers too. But we had the fingers removed.
AA: Polydactylism.
Lurlene: Hurmmmp?
AA: The condition of having extra fingers or toes.
Lurlene: He had both.
AA: (Smiling. Unsure if she is fucking with me).
Lurlene: Something yur born with.
AA: I see..
Lurlene: Don't know why.
AA: Do you have Amish ancestors?
Lurlene: Hurmmmp? Arm-ish?
AA: No?
Lurlene: We're part injun.

:::STOP::: I've said it before and I will say it again - I have never met a low class White Murican who didn't claim to be part Native American. :::RESUME:::
AA: Oh...
Lurlene: Blackfoot.

:::STOP::: Ah! There it is. The swarthiness explained. Blackfoot? My foot! Quoting this yahoo:
"Cherokee-Blackfoot" is an Indian blood myth mostly found in Black American families, although there are also some White American families that claim this affiliation who may not even be aware of their true African ancestry. People claimed "Blackfoot" to "pass" back in the day and downplay their Black blood.

:::RESUME:::
AA: Wow.
Lurlene: Yep. (nonchalantly stretching) Back to work.
AA: Thanks, Lurlene.
Lurlene: Yep.

Quiz Time once more- what is Lurlene to you, my White Whateverist reader(s)?
1) An equal, regardless of class or her lack of class?
2) Less than equal, but still a member of the race worthy of migrating to the future Whiteopia?
3) White Trash - a lesser element not worth saving?
4) Dunno. You're too much of a pussy to render judgment on one of God's creatures.
5) Black or mixed-race.

My answer was #3 all along. Even if she is mixed, she is passing and is accepted by all around her as White. For me, her lowly social status and swarthiness both consign her to the trash heap. This is intra-racism - Whites hating on Whites. I admit it, and I fully endorse it. Racism is a force for good! It is an inner voice of warning - steer clear! Let this woman into Whiteopia, or heaven forfend your genepool and prepare for blackfeet with six toes!

By the way - Lurlene's daughter is a mudshark and her "gran-daughter" is half black.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. Excellent, entertaining, educational post.

    Prof. White

    ReplyDelete