Friday, November 28, 2014

Beaner Beatdown in Benver

Ok - so the city was Denver, not Benver. I just enjoyed the alliteration.

 
Political correctness is like shoving a beaner's sweat sock full of drugs into your mouth.

I love this video, but then I am an evil raaacist. The video shows Denver police beating a drug-peddling beaner in the face while his pregnant ho-bag shrieks like Dora the Explorer having her face torn off by a sexually aggressive Boots. Please enjoy:


Let's get this out of the way - I don't encourage police misconduct, even against beaners. I simply think we should make it legal for police to beat beaners and their pregnant ho-bags so that what happened in the video would no longer be considered police misconduct.

The Easily Offended: WHAT?!? How would you like to be abused this way by the po-po?!?

I would not like it. In a racially homogeneous, civilized society, I would expect the police to behave properly and cordially and to respect the rule of law. But we do not live in a  racially homogeneous, civilized society. We live in a decaying, multiethnic empire that is being overrun by Third World drug-peddling refuse and their welfare-sucking ho-bags. (Whew - I didn't think I would meet my yearly quota of the slur "ho-bags" but I just did it!). Therefore, I expect police to freak out and behave as if they are living out the Zimbardo Standford Prison Experiment on a daily basis.

Today's Unrectified Reports

No comments:

Post a Comment