Sunday, June 29, 2014

Well, that's different.

It's been a strange day. CDN.blogspot was deleted by Blogger last night, after almost 8-years loitering about at this address. Admittedly, the majority of that time there were no posts. However, I have been posting daily since April 15th, 2013. As a result of the deletion, I missed posting yesterday. And inexplicably, the blog was reinstated a little over an hour ago. Honestly, I am not sure if the deletion was a mistake or the reinstatement was a mistake, or if I will be deleted again soon. 

I shall simply proceed with my daily mission to increase global net racism until the next East Indian with an itchy delete-key finger visits. I'm not kidding. Right before the blog disappeared my last visitor was from this address:

IP address is numbered 74.125.63.33. This IP address is registered in India, and related to Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. IP Country code is IN. IP address ISP is "Google", organization is "Google". IP address longitude is 78.474403 and latitude is 17.375299.

This address also happened to be my first visitor at the time my blog was reinstated. Coincidence? Not according to some Ancient Astronaut theorists.

This put me in mind of a skit from CDN Episode the First, from the Voice of Reason Radio Network. Please enjoy, India - To the moon!

video




2 comments:

  1. I thought for sure they nailed you. Damn glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is most appreciated, thank you - I am damn glad to be back!

    I admit thinking, "Me? I am the pinky toenail on the monster of White racial awareness. Why clip me?"

    At least they scotch-taped me back on after the trim.

    ReplyDelete