Thursday, June 05, 2014

Sniggering at Tranny Niggers

Try to watch this video without sniggering, or at least cracking a smile ... I argue it cannot be done!


From this article:

Two transgender women say they were attacked last week by several men on an Atlanta transit line as onlookers recorded video but did not intervene.

Video of the attack was shared on social media, showing the men as they verbally harassed the pair May 20 about their gender identity and began taking pictures of them with their cell phones, reported GA Voice.

“They were trying to find out if we are men or women,” said her friend, Tyra Woods. “I shouldn’t have to disclose who I am to an innocent person who I’m not even interested in talking to.”


WHAT? ...disclose who I am to an innocent person who I'm not even interested in talking to. HUH?

Can someone out there translate this from Niggerese, please?

2 comments:

  1. Every single time there's a fight with negro spectators, one of them is saying, "No! No! No!" or "Go! Go! Go!" or something. It's wicked annoying. But I have noticed that spectator animals in the wild will make noise like that too. when the conflict stops, the noise stops. It must be deeply instinctual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) There's an entire website devoted to the phenomenon:
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/

    ReplyDelete