Tuesday, June 17, 2014

5 Years in the Skeleton Closet

Quoting this article, Boy finds mummified body hanging in Dayton, Ohio, home ...

In an empty, dusty house, a boy stumbled upon a classic horror movie scenario this week: A mummified corpse hanging by the neck from a belt.

[...] the body [was that] of Edward Brunton, who hanged himself with a belt in a closet in 2009, according to [the coroner]. [...] Brunton [was] in his late 40s at the time of his suicide.

The closet shielded his body from rapid decomposition, animals and insects, resulting in the mummy-like condition the boy found it in.

Although we do not have a photo of Mr. Brunton's mummy, we have obtained this reasonable likeness:

2 comments:

  1. Brazil 2014, also known as California right now.

    I love how the black guy uses his women as a human shield to protect himself.LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the video - I have to admit, alas, that I've wasted another evening watching YouTube videos of pranks from Brazil! I think that American prank shows focus too much on scaring White college kids - probably because they are the least likely to sue or have heart attacks. I like to see darkies get spooked!

    I was in Los Angeles in 2008 on business. Our hosts kept telling us not to leave the grounds of the hotel or the corporate complex. "If you need anything at all - let us know and we will get it for you!" We were shuttled around in company cars and the drivers would tell us when we were in a dangerous neighborhood and when we were in a safe neighborhood. It changed block to block. This advice seemed very much associated with the melanin levels of the locals. I thought the whole thing was excessive, and engineered simply to keep us moving on the host's itinerary.

    One of the women who was on the trip decided to go to a Walmart one afternoon, against host advice. She later told me she was the only White woman in the store, everyone else was from Mexico. I responded, "You say that like it is a bad thing!" She nearly broke down trying to convince me she didn't mean it that way. I just smiled and nodded. I am such a bastard.

    ReplyDelete