Saturday, May 24, 2014

Uni-Ball Racist Video

When I read the headline that Uni-Ball had made a racist video I thought, "Lance Armstrong makes racist videos now?". It turns out that the Uni-Ball in question is a pen-manufacturer, who released the following advert in South Africa:

I don't like this video because, as a racist, jive-monkey talk makes my skin crawl. Furthermore, the joke took far too long to execute, which makes the video even more of an ordeal. As a way of apologizing for that unfunny video, I will make a shorter joke and retain the racism of the original advert. Please see below.

2 comments:

  1. I doubt if the steroided ape can read printed words either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he also couldn't read the results of his AIDS test because he thought HIV+ required maff to interpret.

      Delete