Monday, May 19, 2014

Muh Shekels


The rapper Macklemore is just another in a long line of whigger entertainers who have capitalized on their ability to ape the sub-apes. However, he is the first whigger I can remember who has gotten in trouble for parading around in a costume that looks like a dead-on caricature of a slimy, club-crusing kike. While he claims his costume choice was random (I'm not kidding, quoting: A fake witches nose, wig, and beard = random costume.) the fact that he was wearing it while performing a song called "Thrift Store", which extols the virtues of purchasing cheap, secondhand merchandise, has made people understandably suspicious.

I'll take the small win today for the net global increase in racism that Macklemore has either deceptively or accidentally inspired. After all, there was bad news today that Robert Copeland, the New Hampshire police commissioner who called Obama a nigger, has resigned. I shall suppress my vitriol until I learn more about what happened to spark Copeland's speedy about-face.

No comments:

Post a Comment