Sunday, May 04, 2014

Leslie Jones: 21st Century Mammy

SNL has a problem with Diversity. But then again, who doesn't? Diversity is about going down a checklist of differences and making sure each is represented in whatever endeavor is being scrutinized by the MultiCult.

Forming a rock band? Where is your Asian cellist, your lesbo harmonica player, your one-armed keyboardist?

Publishing a Republican party advert? Where is your spic soldier, your Negress physician, your Arab pilot?

Filming a movie about Vikings? Where is your Negro Odin, your female berserker, your homosexual blacksmith?

And so, looking over the cast of "not ready for prime time players" we see kikes, queers, and anti-White WASP's in spades, but few spades, except for David Spade who is not actually a spade. The solution? Everyone, please welcome this year's mid-season tokens. Unfortunately, as documented in the linked article, Lorne Michaels only chose to check off one additional item from the list - black females. But what has been more of a bother is that not only are the tokens not funny (see this article savaging Sasheer Zamata) but they are also being accused of perpetuating the racism their presence was supposed to alleviate (see this article about Leslie Jones being good breeding stock if she was a slave).

You can watch the video above, or read these excerpts from the article about Jones:

During last night’s Weekend Update, comedian Leslie Jones joined host Colin Jost to discuss Academy Award winning actress Lupita Nyong’o being named People Magazine’s Most Beautiful Woman of the Year.

Jones joked that usefulness should be the new standard of beauty, setting up for the painfully embarrassing monologue that followed:

“The way we value Black beauty has changed. I’m single now, but back in the slave days, I would have never been single. I’m six feet tall and I’m strong. Look at me, I’m a Mandingo,” she said.

“I do not want to be a slave. I don’t like working for all you White people now and you pay me. But back in the slave days, my love life would have been better. Master would have hooked me up with the best brotha on the plantation and every nine months I’d be in the corner popping out super babies. I’d just keep popping them out. Shaq. Kobe, LeBron, Kimbo Slice, Sinbad. I would be the number one slave draft pick. All of the plantations would want me” she said. “Now, I can’t get a

brotha to take me out for a cheap dinner. Can a bitch get a beef bowl?!!”

After reading Jone's monologue, the first thing I thought was - fucking-a, I could have written that for Shaniquah McCullough. Professional jealously aside, Jones is increasing the net racism in the world, so kudos to her. And yes, what she said was incredibly racist, so again, kudos. What I see here though is the lily-white left not knowing what to do with their koons. Give the Negroes a stage, and they are going to go minstrel pretty quick for cheap laughs. What remains to be seen is how the leftists will respond to the innate racism of their sub-apes. Will they see it more useful as a way to further castigate and/or castrate Whites (How black is that?) or a dangerous promotion of racist ideas? Either way, I will just sit back and enjoy said net increase in racism.

No comments:

Post a Comment