Friday, May 02, 2014

Jeremy Clarkson - The Empty Sack of the Week: 02 May 2014

Jeremy Clarkson, the Top Gear presenter who just last month got in trouble for what was interpreted as a racist swipe at Chingy-Chongs, has grovelled all over himself for mumbling the word nigger two years ago. You can hear him say nigger in the clip below.



Here is a quote from Clarkson's self-accusation, regarding his half-hearted use of the n-word, which is nigger:

I was mortified by this, horrified. It is a word I loathe and I did everything in my power to make sure that version did not appear in the programme that was transmitted.

Please be assured I did everything in my power to not use that word and that I’m sitting here begging for your forgiveness for the fact that my efforts obviously weren't quite good enough. Thank you.

Begging for forgiveness for mumbling nigger? You would think he personally sodomized African AIDS orphans. For his pathetic, simpering self-degradation, which will yield nothing but more shame for himself, Jeremy Clarkson is declared The Empty Sack of the Week: 02 May 2014. You can watch Clarkson accuse himself in the video below.


Just kidding. Here is the real link.

No comments:

Post a Comment