Saturday, May 17, 2014

How's that School Desegregation Working Out for You?

The Desegregated Classroom

1954

1975

1998

2014

As you can see in the story above, a 66-year-old substitute teacher at Nimitz High School was attacked for taking away a 300-lb sub-ape's phone. However, the carefully edited story above does not give you a full appreciation of what happened. By adding sound to the video (below), you get to listen as the students hoop and holler and laugh while the teacher is assaulted. What a kind little rainbow-colored group Diversity has created. God, if only that teacher had been Jane Elliot! Am I right? Then I could call it her "black-eye experiment"!

6 comments:

  1. That would have been great if it was Jane Elliott! I wouldn't have taken the Negro's phone. WHo cares. Let him text or tweet or whatever. it's not like he's going to learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good point about the phone. The sub-apes are willing to kill if you take their phones from them:

      http://compulsorydiversitynews.blogspot.com/2014/04/when-attempted-murder-conforms-to.html

      Delete
  2. Disgusting nigger animals. If I has kids I'd homeschool them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you about the disgusting nigger animals part, and with the idea of homeschooling in general. Please consider bringing in a grammarian to assist.

      Delete
    2. Small problem with the 'D' and 'S' keys being close together and having large fingers...nothing to do with my education.

      Delete
    3. The fact you knew the point I was trying to make proves you have no educational deficiency. Also, I appreciate you not taking my joke personally. Sorry to bust your chops!

      Delete