Thursday, April 03, 2014

All cream - hold the coffee.

Over at the website RYOT News, I found two stories about grande coffee-tyrant Starbucks.

In the first story, we have a picture posted to the web by an irate customer who wonders why her coffee was adorned with satanic whipped topping. See below:


Quoting the customer:

I just purchased two coffees at your Mall of Louisiana location. This is how my coffee was served to me. I unfortunately can’t give the young mans name who served it because I was so appalled that I could not bring myself to look at him [...] I am a teacher in the public school system and if I were to present a child of atheist or pagan believers with a Christian art project I could be sued in a heartbeat.

I don't know that this story isn't a hoax, but here's hoping it is true and that it goes viral and gives the Starbuck's fish whore mascot a black eye. Assuming it is true, the customer should be grateful she did not get the server's homemade "whipped topping" on her beverage. That makes me wonder if she drank either of the devilish concoctions she was provided.

The second story informs us that Starbucks will be selling an Oprah-inspired creation, starting the end of this month. Quoting:

Beginning April 29, customers will be able to walk into Starbucks and Teavana stores across the United States and Canada and order Teavana Oprah Chai Tea. Starbucks will make a donation to the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Foundation for each product sold.

The new beverage has been described as "cold, brown, fatty, overpriced and overrated" ... Oops - that was simply referring to Oprah. The tea itself has yet to be market tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment