Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ebony and ... Ebony?

Remember the story of Ebony Wilkerson, the Negress who drove her children into the ocean in an attempt to drown them? New details have emerged in the case. Apparently, days before she tried to drown her children, Wilkerson reported to police that her ex-husband had raped her in a hotel room. 

Let's take a look at the husband, and please assist me by classifying this thing ethnically:


Just what the hell is it? It has Filipino, East Indian, Negroid, and Mestizo characteristics. Does it help if I tell you his name is Lutful Ronjon? No, that is not an anagram. 

Oh, The Browning - how disordered and unsightly the world is becoming.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to go with Pacific Islander. I base this on he looks like certain wanted photos I've seen from Australia that describe such people as "pacific islander". But I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna say he's a Mestizo. The facial hair makes you think "Asian", but that's a red herring. Amerinds are 1/3rd Asian and don't grow thick facial hair. He's too light to be a pure-blood negroid or a pacific islander.

    Overall, the hispanic and mestizo features dominate,so I say mestizo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank you both for your assistance. I have several regrets related to this story:

    1) I regret we cannot perform the testing necessary to resolve the question of this thing's genetics.
    2) I regret I have no prize to offer in the event your classifications are correct.
    3) I regret this woman was not successful in her endeavor.

    Can't blame her though - it was Chalky men who saved those children. Damn you Chalkies and your respect for life!

    ReplyDelete