Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Turning Black People into Furniture

First it was turning Jews into lampshades - now those evil wicked raaaacists are turning Negroes into furniture. The following photo, from the Russian magazine Buro 24/7 has been the source of much wailing and gnashing of anti-Racist teeth. Read about it here, and enjoy CDN's top 5 jokes for this story after the photo below.

1) This chair comes with six mahogany end tables, all made by different carpenters.
2) Moqeesha said should could put my IKEA chair together for me. Would it be racist if I looked down and told her I think she did a lousy job?
3) Not only is this the most uncomfortable chair I've ever owned, it is also loud, belligerent, and it steals from my wallet whenever I sit down.
4) A copy of this chair was sold to R. Kelly as a toilet.
5) If Oprah was the black bitch in this photo, she would be a couch that could seat three.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Today, someone spammed this post with an ad for mattresses. Love it.

    "Choosing a good mattress means figuring out what you personally find most comfortable."

    What kind of Negro makes the best mattress stuffing?

    ReplyDelete