Monday, January 27, 2014

Kisses, your Heini.

A collection of love letters from Heinrich Himmler to his wife are being circulated around the interwebs after being published by the German newspaper Welt am Sonntag. Here is a LINK to an article with all the necessary buzzwords - "Nazi monster", "slaughter of millions", "extermination of the European Jews". Below this picture of the Himmler family is a list of select quotes from the Himmler love letters.


1) My darling, I burn for you.
2) When I think of you, there is a fire in my heart - and also in several large crematoria in Poland.
3) Love, I know there could never be another one like you, or I would have to send you off to Dr. Mengele for his twins experiments.
4) Roses are red, violets are blue, thank goodness none of your great grandparents, turned out to be Jews.
5) Enclosed you shall find my Valentine gift to you - a solid gold, heart-shaped ashtray. It was like pulling teeth to find the gold to make this present.

No comments:

Post a Comment